Pages

Thursday 25 June 2015

Tomorrow Night is Remnants Night

Just a reminder that tomorrow night, Friday 26th June, is Remnants Night once more.  Come long to the Art Society Rooms in Bath Street from 5.30pm and you can be sure of a warm welcome.  A plate of food to share will be most appreciated, tea and coffee supplied.

I couldn’t make it last month, so I’m really looking forward to catching up with all the regulars again.  And it’s not just the regulars, club members new to the Remnants night will be made most welcome.  Friendly expert  advice is always on tap, and there is plenty of room to spread out, whether you take your sewing machine, hand stitching, or knitting.

Now – what shall I take to work on?  It’s not as if I’m short of UFOs.  And I’ve got a new recipe I want to try for my food offering, so that will keep me busy in the morning. See you there on Friday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment